LiFe's Poetry In MotIon ~~<@

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Moderate New Year ^^

Happy Chinese New Year 2009, to all readers!

Albeit, with the recession looming above our heads it still hasn't hamper our generosity of giving in this festival season of celebration. Why do I say so? while many are saying that this year would be the worst of economic kind, ang pau's are expected to be 'lighter' too. However, I beg to differ.

Indeed, as every malaysian last week packed thier bags and head north, south, east or even the west to welcome the lunar year of the OX. I had gone down Malacca as every year's tradition to the place I'd call my 'Hometown'.

This year's visiting has been put off, as you know my late grandmother's passing (Dad's side) has reached the limit of a year in following superstitions and respect for the death.

However, it didn't deter my loving, dedicated relatives and long-time neighbours to come visit and give away ang-pau's. Now, surprisingly even with the economic downturn, I was surprised that they didn't limitalize thier generosity as we youngsters found out later when digging the red packets.

Its sufficient to say, they didn't let this hamper the spirit of giving even though they're down financially. I'm touch to say, as I know soon enough I will be put to the test of digging a hole down my own pocket when I reached the stage of leaving my bachelorette-hood soon to master the art of giving the "RED PACKET".

Another surprising factor for this year is the weather, it was mercifully windy this time around making it more pleasant for our long stay down.

Am not looking forward to start work tomorrow, (Yes! am working now. Didn't want to post this up till I've done my 3 months *Smiles*) sigh....would love a month long holiday, LOL!!

Well, will blog more when I have the time. Till next post~!

7 Comments:

At February 22, 2009 at 11:11 PM , Blogger Aproxyte said...

Thx for leaving a comment, albeit a weird one, will deff join the club. But how'd u know I'm one of the fans?

 
At February 22, 2009 at 11:22 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

thank q for fellow up Russell lee fans club my dear ^^ hugs alotx

i check all wrote on blog profiles fav book russell lee, i spot you..

any way im mail n inform Russell lee abt this club set up for him....

now see the results..

god bless me..

btw i big fan of him..

thank you fellow up..^^

 
At February 22, 2009 at 11:24 PM , Blogger Aproxyte said...

hey, no prob! ;) keep in touch and add me in facebook at coltrish@gmail.com. Xoxo!

 
At February 23, 2009 at 2:05 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

my facebook cant add ppl...
i spead too many Russell lee fans club.. now been block for adding...

u try join my group..

http://www.facebook.com/photos.php?id=1634711826#/group.php?gid=52317453423&ref=nf

i wait it remove by block then can add ppl.

i anyhow add alot :(

 
At February 23, 2009 at 2:09 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I try create a new account at facebook...

if still can't...

 
At February 23, 2009 at 4:52 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

my admins n manager say, better create a private blog who are truth of russell lee fans, only member of fans club will get the recent news n event...

if u interest inform me by mail...

help me spead out to ppl who are fan of russell lee fans club...

 
At February 23, 2009 at 11:34 AM , Blogger DeaRest Member said...

i add u as member private blogs . this blog just set as regrister u as fans club member .. i add u in.. private blog http://russ-lee-fc.blogspot.com/

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home