LiFe's Poetry In MotIon ~~<@

Monday, August 11, 2008

You'll be leaving me soon my babyz....

Time flies by so fast, most times I wish it wouldn't so. In time, most memories will fade away, other times, it is saved and stored in a secret place where you'll reach for it when you need to walk down memory lane.


This coming saturday, I'll be giving away my puppies to my relatives. All three took my heart away, just like how a real BABY would. If you're a dog lover, you would understand what this ranting is all about. I saw them being delivered at birth, took care of them, feed them and loved them. It was all hard work, there were five of them but the two boys didn't survived.


Cookie in a basket, isn't she just adorable?


Thier deaths were heartwrenching to me, imagine seeing a life fade away right before your very eyes, and yet you could do nothing about it but just watch as it painfully fades away into nothingness and you just pray, pray that thier god-given souls would reach heavens gate in blissful peace and not pain.

Cookie was nearly one of them, I racked my brains trying to figure out how to keep her alive instead of joining her beloved brothers. She was a tiny, and weak baby pup. You could tell by looking at her size. The picture above was when she's a month and a half old. She was freakishly tiny compared to her fluff sized sisters, Christy and Lady. Take a look below;


Cookie on top of older sister Chacha, Christy (Head upturned) & Lady.


Chacha is older by a few months, she & twin sister Meegu were born mid last year. This picture is the most recent of the trio (Cookie, Christy & Lady). You'll be surprised to know that Lady is the eldest and Cookie's 2nd, then only comes Christy! yet Christy (black) is bigger in size.

At the current moment, they're outside my door playing "Puppy Tag" with thier mum and elder sisters. I'm only going to be able to live this moment till I see them off end of this week. Parting has never been easy for me when it comes to this.Its like tearing a part of you, or letting something so precious walk away from your life, or rather I should say letting go of something so beautiful and god-given; the trio.

I'll miss them with every heartache, especially cookie. I'll miss waking up every four hours in the morning, feeding her, making sure her tummy's all swelled up so that she'll live and grow. I felt like a proud mamma when I heard her first real bark today, felt so proud when I'd realised she'd finally grown a little, like four inches longer and an inch taller. It was all worth it, the endless nights not being able to sleep properly, all for the sake of her living and breathing and jumping like a cute lil'bunny (She literally hops instead of jumping!)

Yes, indeed I'll miss every inch and breath of them, I pray I'll see them more when they've gone to good homes. I've too many to keep, I just wished they were born earlier, that way I could have kept them instead.

I'm going to miss them so........






1 Comments:

At August 18, 2008 at 6:24 PM , Blogger Aproxyte said...

Yea, of course i remember u biatch!

Hmm...got dog only u appear la, nope no more doggies edy.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home