LiFe's Poetry In MotIon ~~<@

Thursday, August 14, 2008

STOOKED!

*Tra la la la!* am grinning like an idiot at the mo~! Went to coll today to get last minute assignment done (Yea, yea, I should've done earlier! but the damn photoshop hates me for some reasons unbeknownst to me! so sue me! grrr..)

Anyhoo, am so super thrilled as I've completed part one of two assigments and "IT'S FANTABULOUS DARLING!!" if I do say so myself indeed, hehe..take a look! All done by me, me,me.....Oh yeah...and ME!!



(Yes, my assigment was to create a magazine cover using phtoshp!)


After doing this and eagerly putting up the finishing touches to submit, hands holding papers looking for the damn stapler to staple when my administrator comes and see it, gave her nod of approval and then kindly let a bomber on me (Uhh..trishaaa...U have to give me a report along with it!!) *Groans!!*


In true malaysian words "Really Potong Steam Man!!" translated : You just spoiled my mood!! So, here I'm back home completing the darn REPORT.


But I brought my camera along *wohoo hoo, camwhore-nista on the loose!* And expectedly took pictures for your benefits. (Thank you, thank you! no need to clap =P) and here goes..


(Reena & Me prt 1!)

(Reena & Me prt 2!)

(The Colorful Star?)

Hmm...We should have picked out a more colorful background on the first two pictures huh? Sorry people!, my bad.

Oh well, all's fair in fashion and design! Sings.. "I can see clearly now, the rain has gone...lalala"

Okie Dokie, thats it for today. SAYONARA MINA~!

2 Comments:

At August 17, 2008 at 9:25 PM , Blogger yin said...

YEAYY!!! trish! I'm back!

I was thinking why ur CLEO cover looks odd wan...and i realized that many CLEO covers has oni ONE FEMALE model. HAHaha urs got FEMALE AND MALE model. lol but anyway good job on the photoshop! :) If would be better if u edit your own face and turn urself into some posh celebrity or princess or fairy sumthing..then maybe can get more points bcoz that needs a lot of creative skills. :) Anyway, I wish my assignment is as fun as urs :(

 
At August 19, 2008 at 2:33 PM , Blogger Aproxyte said...

LOL, I'd rather NOT do it again la babe!

Damm harrowing, plus have to squint my eyes to do it wei.

And yeaa baby! I outdo CLEO with two models instead of one! hehe...erm..but then again...I think there was once when CLEO put three models during the 50 eligible bacholers cover.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home