LiFe's Poetry In MotIon ~~<@

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Another Chance~ Third time's the charm they say....

We've all been guilty of hating a person, I'm no less any different. Except I'm a creature that cannot live with hate in my heart no matter how much (with only one exception whose name I shall refrain from putting up tho HE knows who he is!) I despise the person/persons that do me wrong.






Therefore, I've found myself aimless of times confronting the people I dislike and make amends. This time was no different.



For those who follows my blog, you would have noticed I'd taken down a recent post in a form of poem dedicated to K.








It was nasty, and filled with pure hate and malice. Therefore, I'm apologising once again for the immaturity, albeit its a free country and one can post up whatever he/she wants on the internet.




Readers, you would be glad to know we've made amends and put our differences aside.









Lastly, here's a pic of the good ol' times we'd shared. I'm holding on to her promises, in hopes this time she'll prove herself a True Friend I could count & trust from now on. (U know who you are!) Well only time will tell, so let's wait and see. Reader's I'll keep u posted!







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home