LiFe's Poetry In MotIon ~~<@

Monday, August 18, 2008

Gatecrashers-PartyPoopers!

Ever felt like you wanna be young, like reaalllll young back into your tweens?

Yeah well, I did. So I turned into one mentally last week saturday, here's what happened.


Last week, I went to my darling godsisters house in Kota Kemuning, and brought along the 'babies' cuz Cassie dearest (Youngest godsister) loves Cookie. Since Cookie was leaving to her new home on Sunday, Cass wanted to spend some time with her.


As I reached there, and Cassie and Chelsea her best friend were at the steps waiting for me. (Hmm...or rather, waited for the babies I think! lol)



It was late friday night, and I haven't had dinner. So we dialled for PIZZA!...but for once, pizza failed us as it was closed. So, I nearly had gingerbread and milk, when I remembered there was MAC'd's nearby!! Hoorray, so cheese burger was ordered and I was content. (Ps: Thank You Bren darling for taking the trouble to buy it for us!)



Oh, have to add that I finnally got a picture with my dearest, hot babe sister, Brenda!!


(Hottie Bren & Mua!)


Isn't she gorgeous? After that it was bedtime.





The next morning, surprisingly I woke up at 7am (Slept at around 4am!) to check on the babies and feed them cuz they were making a small racket in the box that we'd dumped them in.



Unsurprisingly, they gave me a hell'luva time cleaning up. (Think poop mess people!) while Cassie was still in beautiful dreamland, Chelsea was a doll helping me with them.



After then, we tried going back to bed. Frankly speaking, we failed at that, so Chels and I took a book each and read. Then lil' Ethel, my godsista's nephew was up and running about. So to stop him from making us dizzy and getting in the way of our reading I'd managed to pursuade him to read with us. He was so cute when he did, giving this concentrated look at the book (albeit he couldn't read a word cuz he's just two!)


Tried taking a pic when he was doing that, but he looked up too quickly.



(Lil Ethel & Cassie's head)


Then it was breakfast time, and we dragged our lazy bums out for a squashed ride to eat bak-kut-teh. (Bak kut teh for B-R-E-A-K-F-A-S-T!!???)

When we got back home, we wanted to bath the babies. Since it was soo strikingly sunny, we'd decide to do it later when the weather was abit more cooler, and ended up with us napping the afternoon away till four pm.

We awoke and bath the babies, (They didn't like the water!) and then it was Gossip time with Pizza and Coke at the porch! What does a 22 yr old and two 13 yr olds have in common? You'd be surprised!



It soon got bored, so we decided to go to the playground.






(Chelsea, Cassie & Me)


And we got cam-whoring again!



(**SmILeY'z**)


Got distracted with some phone calls, so Cassie took over cam-whoring.


(Candid Shot)



("Yeah..U're right..." Looks Up..Eh!)



(Cassie inside the slide)



Chelsea didn't like cam-whoring as much as us, so there isn't much pix of her. After awhile, the gurls got bored of me being on the phone so they went a join someone's party that was being held at the playground. Apparently, it was Lyndon's (Ethel's older sibbling) friend's birthday party and he was there. So while playing the games, Cassie and Chelsea went and help him out.





I didn't realised until I got off the phone, so I went to watch them. Big mistake! got dragged in to play one of the games (egg on spoon game) Felt weird cuz we had no inkling who's birthday was it!!





Apparently the birthday boy's name is Nathan. We each had a slice of the birthday cake, and I keep saying that we'd gatecrash this poor boy's party to the gurls. We giggled about it and eat the food being given to us by the boy's mom.





(Birthday boy with Transformers Cake! Happy 7th bday Nathan (Whoever you are, lol)


Aunty Emma (Godsista's Philipino Maid) came over and looked so concerned. "Haiya! Brenda got worried when you all haven't come home and especially Lyndon!!" I was so surprised and looked at Lyndon. Disbelieve was showing in my face when I asked him "Lydon, you didn't tell Bren jie that you were going for your friend's birthday party?" He stubbornly denied, saying he did.





Later, we thanked the lady hostess, who was nathan's mum and apologies saying we didn't meant to intrude. She was so kind and laugh it off, even thanking us for coming although she didn't know our names. She also gaily joked that if we were to have our own party, she'll come and gatecrash it too, what a nice lady!





Cassie was pissed off and told Lyndon that he was going to do all the explaining when Brenda asked or got mad.





When we reached home with aunty Em, more surprises was in store. Apparently Lyndon wasn't even invited to the party! Wow, we really GATECRASHED the boy's party for real, LOL!!





It was nearly time for me to go home, Cassie and Chels begged me to stay another night, but I couldn't as I'd promised to met my partner's godmother for breakfast. So Cassie took a few a-la-Paris Hilton shots with Cookie.





(Paris in Pee-jays with 'Bambi')


(Paris & Bambi prt 2)



(**SmoooCch!**)


(Cassie "Am gonna miss you!" *DoGGy HUuuG!!* Cookie "Me too!" *Choke, choke!*)


Then it was a sad-goodbye and flying kisses, as our car speed off into the night back home, with the puppies inside the box. Except....halfway on the road, we had to pull over cause the smell was overbearing and it turns out the babies did a farewell poop for me to change!!


Till next post~ Adios amigos!


1 Comments:

At August 20, 2008 at 1:25 PM , Blogger yin said...

hahahahaha doggies cudnt stand u guys anymore that's why they poopie for u as a sign. HAHAHAHAHAH

anyway Cassie can really pull off a paris hilton look man. my goodnessss.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home