LiFe's Poetry In MotIon ~~<@

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Who Say's I C-A-N'-T COOK??!!!

About a coupla months back, think somewhere in May/June, darlin T.T.Y aka Bestie came to my house and we did some cooking.

Yes, yes..I can already hear the horrendous *Gasp!* everyone of you fear. And NO, we didn't managed to poison ourselves *LOL!*

In fact, cooking turned out delicious! and my partner and his sister are LIVE witnesses to this.

Here's a look at what we cooked!......(Hold your breaths now!...)

Presenting.....

ta-daaaa......!!

So..so? What do y'all think? sumptuous isn't it!

Great, just got myself hungry again~!

ah~well! toodles.....

3 Comments:

At September 25, 2009 at 11:18 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

*slurrrrrrrrp* yummy yummy...lol coincidentally, I did some cooking for BBQ session here at Kel's fren's place here too. Will post 'em as soon as I get to transfer pics as I planned when I took pic of 'em

 
At September 27, 2009 at 1:34 AM , Blogger Aproxyte said...

heya babe, looks like u did alot of cooking there then! lol.

Faster come back, am bored. Argued with colin and...*hint hint* READ the latest BLOG ENTRY!!!

Oo...and me wanna read Breaking Dawn too...hehe

 
At September 28, 2009 at 11:29 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

aiyaiyai dearie! kel here was like baby dun leave me...hmmm feel like drafting a post on dis lil' controversy runnin silently in my mind so i can post 'em when i go to his uni 2moro afternoon. connection in his room reli sux. gotta wait like centuries til a page loads up. heads up! *hugz*

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home