LiFe's Poetry In MotIon ~~<@

Saturday, August 30, 2008

The Crazy Trix Goes to KLIA...

Yesterday, we (Trev, Chelsea & Me) saw Cassie off at the airport, funnily enough we didn't cry at all. Just laugh and ate pizza. (Yes, we brought pizza! and it was Chicken Classified and Beef Pepperoni mind you)

The whole journey towards KLIA was a journey to remember, it was hilarious and probably fit to be made into a movie.

Why so? Well...firstly, it was all planned that we'd leave earlier. Under circumstances, few things got screwed up, such as Trevor's classes ended up two hours later than was said that made a few Pitt stops a rush like a madman and woman in a small little kancil, we lost all our nerves!

Poor Chels had to wait, and then we rushed into Domino's cuz I thought it would be a nice surprise for Cassie as the three of us L-O-V-E-S pizza whenever we're at Cassie's place we order it without fail.

So, two large pizza's, two girls & one boy, a kancil all fully geared and headed onwards to KLIA.
Cassie & her mum was about to go into the train that takes em' into the other side of the building to where the airplanes were and I still feel so bad we made them wait! We were speeding like mad and only just managed in time, what with Chels droppin her glasses on the way in with the pizza's running onwards like mad, while I stayed back to look for it and managed to still catch up, Trev was parking the car and run up ahead of me thinking I was ahead instead (Cuz he ring me hand phone!)

And as the lift went up, midway Chels ring me, only the weirdest thing was SHE WAS RIGHT BESIDE THE LIFT I WAS IN!! and she didn't see me, gawd! I quickly rush out my lift and Chels was only just in the nick of time to look up and hold the button before the doors managed to squash the living life out'ta me!

Out of breath, we reached the designated floor, only to realised we don't know where Cass is cuz she wasn't answering her phone. Running around like idiots, finally Chels managed to get a ring tone and handed the cellphone over to me to answer it as she was totally out of breath, gasping.

I found out from Aunt Judy where they were, " Go to towards counter F, head straight on and you'll see a Caf'e calld Cafe' Mache Trish!" Ookay, I only see kopitiam or some thing in front of me. Then, in front of me I saw Trev. Waving for him to come towards me, I told him where to head.

Luckily we weren't that far from where they were, running, Chel's slowed down moaning I can't see her! Then, spotting them from afar, I gained speed and urged Chels " Come on Chels, just abit more! I can see her, over there!!"

Poor Chels, she was gasping by then, and surprisingly she still had strengh cuz I said " Chh..chels! *Gasp, spluttering* Yell!!" and Yell she did, so loudly that people around were startled at the three of us running forward and Cassie, of course heard her name.



Cass was estastic (Well...she BETTER BE!) and started babbling happily away, while I catch..oh! sorry, I meant while WE catch our breath!!



Then, I waited to get my Sunnies Cass happily looked at me and goes.."Err...I can't find em, wait..*Seeing the look of horror written on my face!*..ERR...or DID I bring them?..hehe" Great, my lil sister can really be a sweetheart with the word *DEVIL* written on her halo above her.



After what felt like eternity, she digged out my sunnies Bren darling gave to me. "Here it is! Hee..I know why I couldn't find it earlier, everything inside my bag is like black! and the sunnies case is black!!" (SWEAT)



Oh well, we finally had to say goodbye at the departure gates but NOT without Cassie taking a bite off the Pepperoni Pizza we brought all the way! Of course, she happily ate it and sadly hugged us goodbye.

(We're Gonna Miss Uu =( )



(Smile as you walk goodbye~! Cassie & Aunt Judy)



But Chels is not deterred! she told Cassie "We'll see u off your flight towards the end, even inside till we can't see u anymore!!" And see her off we did, Pizza and all!! We saw her into gate, by gate, thru the scanning bags till the last bit of her. Aunt Judy couldn't help laughing at how crazy we were. *Smilez*

(Till Next Year, Cassie Dear..*SOb SoB!!*)


And...that was IT, we finally saw her off a-la entourage style,

Chels stop by my house and got wired up to clean it..LOL!! The night ended with us dropping Chels home and letting her mum and grandma cooed over Lil' Christy who came along for the ride.

Au-revour y'all~!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home