LiFe's Poetry In MotIon ~~<@

Saturday, September 26, 2009

What's Eating Arthur's Grape?.......Guiness Of Course! =) *Part 1*

So, woke up around 2pm something yesterday, and saw I had several messages on my nokia phone screen.



Hmmffph! sigh and went thru the list and checked what it was, didn't know I'm about to have a lucky streak coming along.



Aunt R's msg was intriguing, she'd asked if anyone was interested to buy 3 tickets to Arthur's day worth RM103 for RM60 each instead!!



I didn't kid myself that I'd be able to go since am flat out, so are my parents so I'd grogily replied that I would look for buyers.



Well, turns out Facebook is deffinately the way to go if you want to get rid of things faster than you can say S-A-L-E!.



Sweetie B emmidiately score the sale of the tickets, which left one remaining. Therefore I'd inform my aunt and my aunt went like...."Eh, you don't want to go ar Trisha?" and I was like "Em...want..but can't afford."



She keep silent for awhile and then said something incredulous~! "Tell you what, you take the remaining ticket, its on me. Go and have fun!!" I could hug my aunt if it weren't bcos we were on the phone!



So, after much debating and hot heated arguments with said partner. He relented to let me go with sweetie B and her BF.




Only, B's bf couldn't make it and suddenly partner seem very keen to go. So I'd gotten the remaining ticket for him instead. B's friend who wanted it first was very unhappy...poor guy~! I'm so sorry!



Before that, sweetie B couldn't sit still and keep asking me to go and ask me to plead to said partner. LOL...managed to create suspense for her, which she could have strangled me for it (She said it herself! hehe, sorry B darling!)



Then the topic when on to...."OMGosh!! what to wear??" and honestly, I'm always trying to got for antique sophistication. Simple and elegant they always say, and comfort too!



We'd decided on jeans and top. Had to change into several tops that would fit partner's bill on decent and this is the turnout below;



(And...wa-laaa....you have an bfre dress up party wear)

(After picture, notice the Goth look? thanks to Sweetie B for the make-over! *winks* xoxo~!)


So, once done with the dressing we took off flight for the show to cut a long story short. =)



More to come once the camera's ready to upload, am having some technicalities with the cam. Who knew camera could get viruses as well? Boo-hoo-hoo..cross your fingers that they'll be safe to upload soon!

I'll post up more of our journey during the concert, so watch this space! *Keeping fingers tightly crossed!!*



Hint on p2 Journeying to Arthur's Revenue~!



*You'll never guess who we meet in the V.I.P lounge area!!* (Yesssh, you heard right! V.I.P baybeh, HoW?? Wait for p2..hehehe..)



4 Comments:

At September 29, 2009 at 5:35 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

look whoz da new goth-ie in town! hehe

 
At September 29, 2009 at 11:04 AM , Blogger Aproxyte said...

aah, you haven't seen the pix in FB yet!

 
At October 3, 2009 at 1:51 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

seen edi..n u guys met da hitz.fm deejayyyyy!

 
At October 9, 2009 at 6:43 AM , Blogger Matthew Manning said...

Grapes are natures candy. Ever tried them frozen. Listen, I think you would enjoy my blog check it out.
http://baretry.blogspot.com/

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home