LiFe's Poetry In MotIon ~~<@

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

For you are not alone....Micheal

(Blanket, Prince 1 and Paris)


Yesterday I was flipping thru the channnels on the tube when suddenly ‘This is it” came into view. Now I’ve been dying to watch the show, the last show MJ never got to show the world his comeback from his untimely departure.

Those who have watched ‘This Is It” am sure would scoff at the rumours that had haunted Micheal’s life. How could such a soulful, sensitive guy like him could have EVER possibly do such a despicable thing claimed by the boy years earlier, breaking micheal’s soul into pieces like that? As much as I want to hope that boy and those who hurt him will now regret deeply, I know Micheal will not wish anyone ill when he is alive, nor when he is no longer on earth, so I’ll not dwell on it, but I will say this, “You people are DESPICABLE and DISGUST me”

When I first heard the news about the allegations of the great MJ molesting the boy, I was astounded, as I’m sure many of his hardcore fans would. Its prespostorous!
Before I go on further, I must clarify that I’m no hardcore fan of Micheal’s, though after watching this is it, I’m a convert fan of Micheal now.

While watching MJ in ways fans had never before seen in “This Is It”, only further strengthen my beliefs that MJ had been hurt deeply inside his soul. You can see, with every word he utters from his lips are words of LOVE to his co-workers. He has such an air of grace I just couldn’t describe, it has this calming effect that makes you want to hug micheal and protect him. I can now understand why Elizabeth Taylor felt such a way for MJ in her words during one of her interviews I had read from a magazine or seen on tv, I can’t recall.

When Micheal speaks, he commands your attention in a way that doesn’t even sound superior. How he does it I will never know, but his voice penetrates your soul and his songs ‘speaks’ to you which explains why fans around the world understands him. He’s a rare gem amongst the sea of people in this world that touches your inner being, and I believe not many people in this world could nearly come close to have such an angelic grace as Micheal.

Micheal oozes feelings of Love around him, watching him you could feel his passion for life. I watch with sadness how such a great man is nearly reduced to bones, for indeed Micheal seems quite skeletal, making me wonder if he ever had stop to dwell on his health. Could stress had make him that way, I wondered? Then I became angered, for I believe it was all those hateful people who wrote and say hateful things about Micheal that had hurt him and made him look like that.






(Micheal With Prince 1 and Paris, all photos taken from OK! www.okmagazine.com)



If anything, you could tell Micheal is sad....its in his eyes, you could almost see a scar in his fragile soul, and yet the most beautiful thing about Micheal is you don’t see any anger or resentment towards the people who had did this to him, who had hurt his pride and his soul, not to mention his career.

I don’t recall any news during Micheal’s horror of going to and fro at court did he ever uttered a single hateful word or remark to the people who brought him that hummiliating experience.
There were many hurtful and unnecessary jest on Micheal from that day on, but not many saw how broken hearted he was during that time, only his close friends and family knew....it was cruel...downright cruel and unecessary to such a beautiful man like Micheal.

I never knew Micheal personally, nor will I ever have, but I can say he is a true friend to his family, friends and to his fans. I say that because, Micheal has touched my life, with his songs, and with his smile. I have heard stories of fans getting thru with thier lives just by listening to his songs of wisdom and love.

Micheal is in a good place now, a place where he is forever loved and never misunderstood, a place where no one can ever hurt him or break him again. I can ‘see’ him smilling above us, watching us, his family, his friends....and his fans.

We shall forever miss him, I will forever miss him...and yes indeed I had wept tears of sadness for the lost of a good friend, the lost of a GREAT MAN, Micheal Jackson....YOU ARE THE KING OF OUR HEARTS, WE LOVE YOU MICHEAL.....for YOU ARE NOT ALONE....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home