LiFe's Poetry In MotIon ~~<@

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Knock, knock!.....No one's There......

Its odd isn’t it? I normally update at least 2-3 times of my blog once a year, but oddly enough I didn’t do it this year, and its nearing the end of 2010.

I’d probably lose touch with some of my journalistic instinct of late, or high likely I’m just feeling too lazy to update. Whichever it was, I’m back for now.

So, what compelled me to write just now? Well, I was browsing thru the net to look for a second hand True Singapore Ghost Stories Book 6 on the google search engine but came up with none. (By the way, if anyone has one to sell, Please OH PLEASE for the love of ME, do sell it to me, I want to add it to my almost complete collection of that book!)

Then I came across this site, http://www.spookycorner.com/ which let our fellow malaysians tell thier personal experiences on being spook on local places in Malaysia. Yes, Highland Tower is quite a popular tales in the site, most interestingly enough, Genting Highlands has one of the most comments from their readers. While reading thru the stories of each individual, I was transported back to my own ghostly experiences.

I don’t talk much about this incident because I still get teary eyed and traumatized because its the closest encounter I had ever had.

It was back in 2005, November 11th. I was only 19 years old then, living with my boyfriend and I was re-sitting the SPM because I’d failed BM (For the first time in my life I must add! I had NEVER failed my BM until then. I blame the bahasa literature for that thank you very much~!)

My boyfriend’s family decided to take a family vacation in Genting, we ended up at Ria Apartments, Pahang tower I recalled. Back then I only heard the rumour about the white lady floating up and down the apartment windows and I didn’t dwell much about it as we were exhuasted from packing and unloading the things from the car and waiting to be registered.



(The stuffs and Me)


I had to say before I go on that I’m a very religious person and the supernatural phenomena interest me greatly as much as I respect them as well. Therefore I see no reason on a logical basis why I was disturbed back then.

The odd thing was, the moment I stepped into the apartment, it felt not right somehow. I chided myself for I was sure I was just being sensitive. I did not mention anything to the others and the day went by like it should in any normal days.

However, on the second last night if I recalled correctly the boys (My guy has 2 other brothers and one sister) had just finished playing cards and everyone was back in bed in the early morning and I was the only left awake in the room pooring over my books, studying (YES, I WAS STUDYING SWEAR TO GOD TO THOSE WHO KNOWS ME LOL) while my guy lay sprawled on the bed dead beat asleep.

I’m very superstitious as well and when we walked into the room earlier I noted that the dressing table mirror was facing directly to the foot of the bad we were supposed to sleep.
Unhappy, I told my boyfriend about it and we managed to not let our feets face the mirror and moved the bed abit. There were two rooms in the apartment, we took the second room beside the toilet towards the end while the rest of the family members took the main room beside which has its own bathroom attached to it.

I digress, back to my story while I was studiously pondering over my Moral studies and Bahasa exercise books it was somewhere between 2am to about 4am in the morning and there was no mist, everything was dark and quiet when suddenly I heard footsteps outside my door heading towards the toilet beside our room. I looked at the slit beneath the door and saw the shadow of a pair of feet and saw the light turned on in the bathroom. I thought it was my boyfriends younger brother (the one after him, K) and look at the door expectantly for him to come in and check on me to help me study as he takes his studies very seriously, but “Odd” I thought to myself when I saw the light being turned off and the directions of the footsteps headed to the hall and into the kitchen but no lights were turned on!


(K)

Now, I know K as we’re quite close and I see no logic for him to not switch on the lights and not checking up on me when he could clearly see our bedroom light was on. Then, right out of the blue while I was pondering this and wonder if I should head out to the hall the most eeriest thing happen, someone knocked on the door 3x times! I freaked out badly, I nearly jumped on the bed and woke my boyfriend up. When I woke him up and told him what happened he just got up and opened the door. But nobody was there! It was just pitch dark at the hallway, and thinking it might be his brother’s joke, just to make sure we checked on the master bedroom only to find everyone sprawled on thier beds peacefully asleep. K was heavily asleep as you can hear him snore and he wasn’t in a position of pretence sleeping cause my guy when up and nudge him. K’s mouth was open and theres no way he was the culprit.

Furthermore, what made the alarm bells in my head start ringing was when I realised there was no need for anyone to use the bathroom beside us as the master bedroom has thier own bathroom!!!

I shivered and my boyfriend ordered me to go to sleep, I did not argue and begged him to not let his hands and body away from mine the rest of our sleep.

The next morning as everyone was either lounging or getting ready to pack to leave I gathered everyone and asked them in a serious manner “Which one of you guys got up around this time and used the bathroom and knocked on our door??”

K strongly assured me he didn’t and I believe him, neither were the two younger sibblings and they pointed out the same thing that made my skin crawl, why would any of them use the outside bathroom when theres one in the master bedroom? It deffinitely wasn’t thier dad either for he’s incapable of doing such a trick since he was way deep in dreamland.

Now how in logics name could any of these things happen when NO ONE clearly was about that hour and the wind could not have possibly knock on the door either because it was a sharp, consistent knock that only a human could have done......

I become cold with fear each time I recall the incident....I was really frightened and I wasn’t expecting anything or thinking about the supernatural when these things happen.....

Still, this did not deter me from reading about other people’s experiences of the supernaturals or hearing about it. It only serves and strenghten my beliefs that there is life after death and in that place, no money on earth can help you.

So, tell me if you have an encounter yourselves!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home